As you probably know, braids are really in style right now. You've got everything from the normal, simple braid, all the way to the water fall braid. Hopefully here is some good pictures and links:
A quick How-to video that I thought explained it fairly simply!
Loosen it up to give it a messier look!
I have never done this braid so hopefully this works for you! It looks like a very pretty tutorial! But my tip is you learn how to french braid! :)
Curl your hair after you've done the braid.
- English Braid (just your simple, everyday braid!!)
- French Braid
- Dutch Braid
- Rope Braid (I personally like this one cuz its fast)
For those who live in the horrible, sticky heat, I suggest buns! They're cute and out of the way for a fresh, cool look.
The Messy Bun
As you can see in the picture, the hair is slopily tied up in a loose bun on top of the head. Most of the time, people tease their hair to make it have more volume, and then top off the look with a cute headband or head scarf.
The Ballerina Bun
Click this link for awesome tips and how-tos for ballerina buns! I love it!
Beach hair is practically anything from wringlets to buns to pony tails. The most popular version of Beah Hair though, is (of course) beach waves. There are soo many ways to do this... like putting your hair in a bun over night, or a braid over night. But this is my favorite:
I don't think most people need a video tutorial for this. So, here are some tips and the way I make my hair have beachy-looking waves
- Dry your hair completely with a blow dryer, giving it some fullness
- Take a spray bottle with water in it, and just slightly dampen your hair all the way through
- Take some mousse and rub it through your hair
- Scrunch your hair
- As you scrunch, you can add some hair spray, so it will keep the beachy look
Okay everyone, hope this helped you. Comment if you have any questions or suggestions!